Scholarship Application should be submitted online through our website between 1 December 2008-30 April 2009. The scholarship will be awarded in May 2009.
Those who cannot access the website may contact the Secretariat to obtain the scholarship application form, which should be returned by mail or via courier to the Secretariat.
How to submit your scholarship application through the website:
- To submit a scholarship application through the website, you must first create a web account. If you have not done this, you may create a web-account here and follow the steps. Once your web-account has been created, you will be taken to the “Welcome” page where you can register for the congress before submitting a scholarship application.
- If you have already created a web-account, you can sign-in here and go to the Welcome page where you will need to complete Congress Registration before proceeding to submit a scholarship application.
- If you have already registered for the Congress, you may sign-in here to your web account and submit your scholarship application.
- Applicants are strongly advised to preview the essay questions and prepare them in advance of completing the application form. If you are applying online, please preview the essay questions, here.
- If you are submitting an abstract and applying for scholarship via postal mail/ courier, kindly submit both the abstract submission form and scholarship application at the same time. You can preview the
- The 9th ICAAP Scholarship Committee also requires a set of documentations, including a Letter of Recommendation to verify your scholarship application. Please review the list, here.
- All applicants must provide a Letter of Recommendation in English from their employer, AIDS service organization, support group or academic institution. The form for the Letter of Recommendation can be downloaded, here. [link to pdf file: letter of recommendation]
- The Letter of Recommendation should be completed and sent by post or courier to the Scholarships Committee, ICAAP Secretariat, Menara Eksekutif, 8th Floor, Jalan MH Thamrin, Jakarta 10350, Indonesia.
- Scholarship applications are not considered complete without the Letter of Recommendation.
- Note that the completed form cannot be send by e-mail or fax.
Note for Youth Scholarships
- Those applying for youth scholarships should submit a copy of their identification card or birth certificate as proof of age.
Kindly provide an official English-language translation, if the identification card or birth certificate is in a language other than English or Malay/Indonesian.